Orvin Consulting Inc. offers consulting services to help organizations manage the security of their critical information and data.
Whether it is intellectual property, financial data, or sensitive personal information, organizations have important data that needs to be secured, and obligations to customers or external stakeholders to do the job right. Although many organizations turn to technology alone to address their security challenges, it is a combination of people, processes and technology that is needed to be successful at being secure.
Find out 7 important questions to ask about your organizational information security risks and needs.
Click here to learn more
Information Security Services
Orvin Consulting Inc. provides cost-effective and efficient consulting services that help your organization establish security processes to manage both people and technology. Our information security services include:
- Security policy and program development
- Security process implementation
- Security threat risk assessments, including designing threat risk assessment methodologies
- Responding to customer security assessments
- Due diligence on service providers
- Security gap assessments and compliance reviews
- Security awareness training
- Security audit preparation and ‘audit fatigue’ reduction
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System implementation
- Integrating security into software development processes